"If I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me." ~ Psalm 139:9-10

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Photo Post: Bagamoyo, Blood Donation, Rika Tano, Birthday

About a month ago I discovered where I could upload photos! Blogspot and Facebook both don't like my internet connection here, but I won with Flickr, even though I think the site is confusing to navigate.

Anyway, photos are here! Well, some of them. I still have too many for International Day (back in November) and from safari with my family (and now with Dave).

Bookmark my photo gallery at http://www.flickr.com/photos/alifeinspired  :)

Specific Album Links
February 2011: Bagamoyo Trip w/ Erin & Heather

February 2011: Donating Blood in Africa

February 2011: Last Night w/ YoungLife Africa's Rika Tano

March 2011: Birthday in TZ

Enjoy! And drop me a line at ms.gordon@ymail.com :)


Much love,

LG

No comments:

Post a Comment